Tuesday, November 29, 2011

God will eat your brain - part one. s

There was no time to lose; every moment was an electric eel in an ocean of snot – impossible to keep – shocking and exciting. I drove through the state of Tennessee in a mad pursuit of anything other than all I had ever known.

I sought the Holy Communion with the human species – the fragrant stink of the sexual opening – the tender tremble of the first kiss – the violent blow from the angry fist – the offensive epiphany – the source of the collected unconscious – the synaptic firing of the original neuron. I wanted to drink cheap wine with the marginal prophets scribbling their mad notes on the grand scheme, the species and the divine. I sought the spark of the big bang – the Buddha joke – the flower smoke – the great transparent hope – reason to believe that this is not all that there is.

Manic? You betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment